Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Blog of Revelation

Whilst out in my yard giving my slave the thrashing of a lifetime for having made eye contact with my dog during Sunday's outing and beef barbq, did come to me a small epiphany.

For many months I have neglected this blog leaving this anonymous internet rambling to the loathsome fatties and outspoken homosexuals of your 21st century America. Now, in this modern day and age as we open the White House doors to a negro president, it occurs to me that I have become the minority more so than both the obese and the queer. So, it shall be my duty to speak to all about that which I have learned in my many many years on this earth and living my life in these United States.

For now, I leave you with my latest concoction...a drink of average taste but of quite exquisite humor that I call the Kaley Anthony, named such in honor of the young scamp recently found in the woods near her home..the obvious victim of a nasty spill from a tree which rendered her suffocated, bound, and lazily left sleeping against said tree.

The recipe for this fine drink is as follows:

The Kaley Anthony
1 part shirley temple (grenadine and sprite/7up)
1 part glass wrapped in duct tape
1 part little cute heart sticker on said duct tape

Drink and be merry my friends! More to come and namaste!

1 comment:

Mary said...

hahahha oh my, mr. washington, your blog sure is fucked up. i love it. love the writing style. the three of us need to collaborate on a book. i bet itd be interesting.